Me and dougy have been trying to have another baby. About four months after laynie passed we had a miscarriage. We weren't trying at that time, but we did end up having a miscarriage. So we waited and about six months ago I had another miscarriage. So Im thinking so myself what's wrong with me, is there something not right inside of me..am I not able to have children. So we went and got some tests done and they say everything inside looks fine. So we have been trying the past couple months well no luck last month and this month I don't think any luck either. I ovulated late in my cycle and the doctoe said that isn't normal and if it continues I will have to be put on medication to help with ovulation. So I'm kind of bummed right now and over this. I just want to have a normal pregnancy and not have to worry if something is going to happen. I just want to know that I'm pregnant and everything is fine. So say a prayer for me that here soon I will get good news!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment