Dougy and I started dating our junior year of high school. I had just moved to Greenfield and didn't really know a whole lot of people besides the girls that I played softball with. I took an accounting class and he was in it, he was this "thug" and for some reason I was attracted to him the first time I saw him. He came prom time and I was going with some of the girls from softball and one of the girls was like do you want to go with Dougy Weber and I'm like I don't know ...doesn't he have a kid and a crazy baby momma, but I decided to go anyway. We didn't really know each other, so we started hanging out with a couple of our friends and got to know each other a little better. I thought he was perfect and I knew we would hit it off so a couple days before prom he asked me to be his "girlfriend" let me just say he asked over text! but I didn't care. So we went to prom together and I was excited and happy and we had a really great time. So that's how we met. I knew I would be with him for the rest of my life. Though it hasn't been perfect and life has definitely thrown us some curve balls we have survived all of it and gotten through it all.
December 25, 2012 he asked me to marry him and I said yes of course. I wanted to start planning right away. I had been waiting for him to ask me forever! So we decided to get married as soon as possible. We got married May 18, 2013 and it was the most perfect wedding. It was everything I ever wanted and more! I'm so happy to be spending the rest of my life with him and wouldn't want it any other way. We have been through so much and I know that surviving through all of it we could beat anything together <3


No comments:
Post a Comment